Come join the Compass Health team! As the region’s largest non-profit community behavioral healthcare organization, we have been serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years. Our commitment to care doesn’t stop with our clients though, as we take pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement as well as a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance.
In addition, we offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits programs, including (but not limited to):
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance at NO COST to Full-time employees (premiums paid 100% by Compass Health)
- 3+ weeks of vacation time
- 12 sick days
- 11 paid holidays plus 2 floating holidays
- Professional funds and paid education leave
- 403(b) retirement with company match
- Opportunity to participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program, which allows eligible Full-time employees to potentially seek forgiveness on a federal loan up to the amount of $57,000
- And much, much more!!!
Search our list of current openings to find the perfect job for you, and apply today!!!
*Please note that benefits listed above may differ depending on scheduled hours and/or Union membership
Compass Health promotes equal treatment and equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual minority status, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification.