Cinician 1 or Mental Health Tech III- 31503
Clinician I or Mental Health Tech III - 31503
Clinician I - $13.99 - $25.85
Mental Health Tech III - $12.95 - $23.94
Bailey Peer Center
Work as part of a team to provide groups, monitor daily activiities, provide individual support including resources and referrals to participants of the Peer Support Center. Excellent communication and organizations skills.
Clinician 1 Experience Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Behaviroal Science and 1 year experience in human services. Agency Affiliated Counselors License required. Ability to obtain food handlers permit.
Mental Health Tech III Requirements:
BA degree in Behavoral Health; or AA degree and 2 years related work experience, or any combination of education and experience totaling at least 4 years and ddemontrating sufficient knowledge and skills. Defined knowledge and experience of counseling, rehabilitation, training and treatment services provided to psychiatrically imparied adults. Ability to obtain food handlers permit.
Unit Clerk NOC-21000
Monday through Friday 11:00 pm to 7:30 am Hours: 40/week
Inpatient psychiatric unit
We are looking for a night shift Unit Clerk to provide clerical support at our acute care psychiatric facility in Mukilteo. We are open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. The ideal candidate has experience, education, and/or interest in working in the field of mental health. When applying for this job, please provide a brief cover letter that explains your interest in this position.
HS diploma/equiv. + 1/yr exp prior exp in mental health/medical office preferred.
Manager - Whatcom/Skagit Emergency Services
- Bellingham - 3645 E. McLeod Road
- Clinical Services Outpatient,
- Date Posted:
- Job Number:
Job Title: Manager Whatcom/Skagit Emergency Services
Job Type: Full-time
This position is a component of a significant change in the provision of voluntary crisis servics in Whatcom and Skagit counties. The manager will have direct responsibility for the recruitment and ongoing supervision of Peer Counselor staff who will team with Clinicians to provide community based crisis response services. The mananger will report to the Associate Director and Share in program development and support, to include response to the team's after-hours needs
Experience with Peer Counselors, current Peer Counselor Certification, and/or willingness to discuss lived experience with behavioral health issues in appropriate context is preferred. MSW or Masters Degree in behavioral health field and current Washington State Licensure of equivalent and four years post-graduate mental health professional experience in mental health setting with at least 1 year of supervisory experience.
Program Supervisor 61600
Job Title: Program Supervisor 61600
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Everett, WA
Children's Intensive Services is hiring for a Program Supervisor who can work as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, providing an individualized, creative and strength-based approach within the wraparound model. Works to support youth and caregivers to maintain children in a least restrictive, community based environment. Position requires flexible schedule with evening hours both in the office, in the client home and community. Program Supervisor will oversee several staff and carry a small caseload. Additionally, the Program Supervisor will be the Clinical Director of a therapeutic camp for children with a family history of addiction. Program provides training in intensive mental health intervention and evidence based practice models.
1. Master's degree in psychology, social work or other behavioral science.
2. Two years of experience working with children and families.
3. Qualified to be a licensed mental health professional within 6 months of hire.
4. A TB test must have been completed within the last year and proof of results provided to Human Resources prior to hire and annually thereafter, unless a demonstrated religious or medical reason prohibiting the test can be established.
5. Valid Washington State Driver's license, vehicle and appropriate insurance coverage.
6. CPR/First Aid training within 90 days of hire.
7. WISe training within 6 months of hire.
Peer Counselor 61600
Job Title: Peer Counselor (Parent Support Partner) - 61600
Job Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week, 5 positions available
Wage/Salary: $11.30-$20.89 DOE
Location: Everett, WA
Children’s Intensive Services is hiring for a Parent Support Partner who can work as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, providing an individualized, creative and strength-based approach within the wraparound model. Works to support youth and caregivers to maintain children in a least restrictive, community based environment. Position requires flexible schedule with evening and weekend hours both in the office, in the client home and community. Parent Partner serves caregivers of clients by helping them engage and actively participate in the wraparound process. Serves as a mentor, emotional support and a bridge between caregivers and system providers.
Personal experience with a special needs child who has been a recipient of community services required. Experience working with children and families in a home-based setting, preferred. Experience with severe behaviorally disturbed disabled children with mental health diagnosis and their families preferred, as well as in-home and intensive wrap around coordination. Must be eligible to become a certified Peer Counselor. Knowledge of child development, behavior management and parenting techniques. Experience with culturally diverse families.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Behavioral Health; OR AA degree and 2 years related experience.
2. Current WA State Agency Affiliated Counselor Registration or ability to register within seven (7) days of employment and be on active status within 60 days.
3. A TB test must have been completed within the last year and proof of results provided to Human Resources prior to hire and annually thereafter, unless a demonstrated religious or medical reason prohibiting the test can be established.
4. Valid Washington State Driver's License required including vehicle and appropriate insurance, if applicable.
5. First Aid and CPR certification or commitment to become certified within 90 days.
6. Must be WISe trained within 6 months of hire.
7. Must be certified Peer Counselor within 6 months of hire.
If you wish to filter the results by a specific category or location, please make a selection from the drop down menus below.