Clinician II - 94054
FT (40 hours/week). Bellingham, WA. Provide assessment and brief treatment utilizing evidence based treatment models to individuals with a variety of clinical presentations. May provide short-term case management interventions. May coordinate services with individual’s primary care physician. Perform routine utilization management functions for individuals on caseload through multiple funders. Care is also coordinated with the assigned/chosen health plan.
Qualification: MA Degree in one of the social sciences + 2 years mental health service experience. MHP qualified. Affiliated Counselor qualified in WA State. Valid WSDL w/ insurable driving record. Wage is $15.95-$24.27 DOE.
Chemical Dependency Professional - 99014
We are hiring for 2 positions. 1 part-time 20 hours/week and 1 part-time 36 hours/week.
Provides individual and group services regarding substance use, abuse, and dependency. Provides strengths based, recovery-oriented behavioral health care services. Qualification: CDP qualified in WA State. Valid WSDL w/ insurable driving record. Wage is $14.19-$21.60 DOE.
Mental Health Technician III - 61600 (Everett)
FT (40 hours/week). Children’s Intensive Services is hiring for a Youth Support Partner who can work as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, providing an individualized, creative and strength-based approach within the wraparound model. Works to support youth and caregivers to maintain children in a least restrictive, community based environment. Position requires flexible schedule with evening and weekend hours both in the office, in the client home and community. Youth Partner serves clients by helping them engage and actively participate in the wraparound process. Serves as a mentor, emotional support and a bridge between youth and adult caregivers.
Qualification: BA degree in psychology or behavioral health or AA + 2/yrs related exp. Exp working with children & families in a home based setting pref’d. Valid WSDL and insurable driving record. FA/CPR certification. Registered in WA State. Proof of TB test within the last year required upon hire. Union membership is required.
Wage is $12.95-$23.94 DOE and excellent benefits. This position is eligible for premium pay of additional 10%.
FT (40 hours/week). The Systems Administrator ‘s role is to ensure the stability and integrity of in-house data networks. This is achieved by planning, designing, and developing local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs) across the organization. In addition, the Administrator will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. This individual will also analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Manage all corporate server and network security, architecture, planning, monitoring and backups.
- Maintain infrastructure compliance with corporate security and client audit requirements.
- Maintain all corporate server, workstation and network patching levels.
- Responsible for all corporate remote connectivity systems, including VPN, RD Gateway and Direct Access.
- Respond to and resolve both onsite and remote user issues.
- Write and maintain all technical documentation for corporate servers, network systems, system processes and configurations.
- Serve as subject matter expert and mentor team members within the helpdesk function.
- Responsible for public and private certificates and DNS namespace.
- Participate in on-call rotation and some afterhours work.
- Lead and provide insight into creating and managing redundant, distributed, and high availability systems.
- Configure, deploy and maintain all mission critical servers and hosts including web servers, hyper-v clusters, application servers, database and file/print servers.
- SAN Management and infastructor technology knowledge.
- Administer Exchange 2010, Active Directory, and other user accounts.
- Assist with inventory and asset tracking along with proper disposal of hardware.
- Collaborate with production peer teams (Networking, Sys Admin, DBA) to ensure alignment across all systems.
- Effectively research, identify and resolve functional, technical and security issues.
- Write scripts to automate common tasks and help diagnose problems.
- Research new technologies that will improve efficiency.
- Troubleshoot complex problems across wireless, LANs, WANs, virtual and physical servers, desktop connectivity, operating systems and applications with various teams.
- Create and maintain backup and recovery procedures.
- Identify and lead infrastructure initiatives and process improvements.
- Planning the IT Budget with the manager as goals dictate.
- Responsible for planning company wide projects with the userbase and new technologies in mind.
- Other tasks as needed.
In addition to the above, any other responsibilities appropriate to the position and not specifically listed in his/her job description.
- Windows 7/XP/Vista and Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012 OS
- Active Directory (Certificate Services, Rights Management Services, Federation Services)
- Exchange 2010/2013
- Cisco Ironport/Email level DLP
- Remote Desktop Services and Remoteapp deployment, RD Gateway use and configuration
- An understanding of Microsoft SQL 2008/2008 R2
- Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware knowledge a plus
- System Center 2007/2012
- IIS 6, 7 and 7.5
- SMTP Services
- Network Policy Server role in regards to RADIUS authentication
- Sharepoint 2010
- Windows Network Load Balancing
- Failover Cluster Manager
- A deep understanding of how to install, configure and maintain a Windows Server operating system for a production environment, including application of service packs and hot fixes
- Strong Microsoft Office/Visio skills
Qualification: BS in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent work experience. MCSE/MCSA preferred. Minimum 3 years hands on experience with Cisco networking technologies. Minimum 5 years hands on experience in Microsoft server technology environments. Previous experience in a technology company preferred. Salary DOE and excellent benefits.
Clinician III - 94001
FT (40 hours/week). Provide mental health services to children. Qualification: CMHS required. MA Degree in behavioral science or related field, from an accredited college or university. Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Social Worked or Marriage and Family Therapist preferred but not required. Union membership is required. Wage is $16.75 - $25.49 DOE and excellent benefits.
If you wish to filter the results by a specific category or location, please make a selection from the drop down menus below.