Clinician I 98002
Job Title: Clinician I
Job Type: Full-time
Wage/Salary: $14.19-$21.60 DOE
Location: Bellingham, WA
Provide crisis intervention, and case management services and supports to clients in crisis.
1. Bachelor’s degree in behavior sciences from an accredited college or university. Licensure preferred.
2. Current WA State Agency Affiliated Counselor Registration or ability to register within seven (7) days of employment and be on active status within 60 days.
3. Valid Washington State Driver’s License and proof of insurance, if applicable.
Peer Counselor 31503
Job Title: Peer Counselor
Job Type: Part-time (25 hours/week). Each shift is 5 hours and can be filled by multiple staff.
Wage/Salary: $11.30-$20.89 DOE
Location: Everett, WA
Provides service to individuals with mental health disorders within Compass Health under the supervision of a Mental Health Professional who understands rehabilitation and recovery. Promotes a positive, safe, recovery oriented environment at the Peer Center. Provides support to participants within the Peer Center, engages participants in Peer Center groups and activities, and facilitates recovery oriented support groups. Promotes principles of health and wellness, recovery, self-advocacy, development of natural supports, and maintenance of community living skills.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Experience as a peer counselor preferred.
3. Current Peer Counselor certification OR Washington State Agency Affiliated Counselor status at time of hire. Once hired, those who have not been certified as a Peer Counselor will need to do so within 365 days of hire. Once certified, you will no longer need to maintain Agency Affiliate Counselor status.
4. Thorough knowledge and understanding of rehabilitation and recovery.
5. Knowledge of community resources.
6. Current Food Handlers Card or ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire date.
Job Title: Secretary
Job Type: Full-time
Wage/Salary: $12.28-$17.30 DOE
Location: Everett, WA
Provide clerical support to Emergency Services Program. This position includes reception, data entry, and file management tasks in addition to general program support.
1. Ability to communicate professionally, empathetically and effectively over the telephone and in person.
2. Ability to work cooperatively with others.
3. Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
4. Good typing and word processing skills.
5. Ability to function calmly and effectively in a fast paced work environment.
6. Ability to organize tasks and material for self and others.
7. Knowledge of data entry procedures.
8. Knowledge of current business procedures.
9. Demonstrated respect for diversity.
10. Demonstrated commitment to developing multicultural competency and sensitivity.
1. HS diploma or equivalent.
2. Experience in medical or social services venue preferred.
3. Applicant must possess strong computer skills.
Clinician II 70200
Job Title: Clinician II
Job Type: Part-time (20 hours/week -- schedule is 4 afternoons and 1 evening shift)
Wage/Salary: $15.97-$29.51 DOE
Location: Monroe, WA
Provide mental health services to Cocoon House Monroe shelter including assessments, individual and/or group work to at-risk youth, and provide consultation as needed to staff at Cocoon House.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Understands and practices safekeeping of client protected health information per Compass Health's HIPAA and other agency policies and procedures.
2. Provide individual counseling, and or run groups as part of the Cocoon program for youth
3. Leads therapeutic activities and other interventions as appropriate in the setting.
4. Be available to talk with youth and staff in Cocoon setting in order to engage youth and create trusting relationships.
5. Work with youth and family as requested or as appropriate.
6. Maintain whatever notes are requested by Cocoon and Snohomish County Contract as well as complete Assessments, documentation and Compass records to meet standards for those who qualify for care.
7. Conducts Mental Health Assessments in accordance with Snohomish County Contract and Compass Health Standards.
8. Adhere to professional and ethical standards of practice.
9. Attends staff meetings and supervision as required.
10. Demonstrates commitment to developing multicultural competency and sensitivity.
1. Master's degree in behavior sciences from an accredited college or university. Licensure preferred.
2. Experience working with at risk teens and providing individual and group counseling.
3. Excellent ability to engage at risk youth.
4. Knowledge of Chemical Dependency issues preferred.
5. Prefer two (2) years of experience in human services work with at risk youth, including crisis intervention.
6. Current WA State Agency Affiliated Counselor Registration or ability to register within seven (7) days of employment and be on active status within 60 days.
Mental Health Technician III 37300
Job Title: Mental Health Technician III
Job Type: On-Call
Wage/Salary: $12.95-$23.94 DOE
Location: Edmonds, WA
As part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team, provides a combination of social, physical, psychological, vocational and recreational services to strengthen and enhance the capability of psychiatrically impaired persons and to enable these persons to function with greater independence.
1. BA degree in Behavioral Health; or AA degree and two (2) years related work experience; OR any combination of education and experience totaling at least (4) years and demonstrating sufficient knowledge and skills (individuals falling in this category will not carry a caseload).
2. Thorough knowledge of counseling, rehabilitation, training, and treatment services provided to psychiatrically impaired adults.
3. Current WA State Agency Affiliated Counselor Registration or ability to register within seven (7) days of employment and be on active status within 60 days.
4. Good computer and keyboarding skills. Ability to utilize electronic health record system.
5. Valid Washington State driver’s license and automobile insurance (if applicable).
6. Current First Aid/CPR card.
7. Current Food Handlers permit.
8. Proof of TB test within the last year required upon hire.
If you wish to filter the results by a specific category or location, please make a selection from the drop down menus below.