Tom Sebastian is the president and CEO of Compass Health, Northwest Washington’s behavioral healthcare leader. Throughout his 35-year career, Tom has held many clinical and leadership roles at the organization, growing its transformational impact through community partnerships, outreach and advocacy.
At Compass Health, Tom oversees 600-plus dedicated and highly skilled team members who serve more than 11,900 clients annually throughout Snohomish, Skagit, Island, San Juan and Whatcom counties. With Tom at the helm, Compass Health delivers innovative, evidence-based care, integrating services for mental health, substance use and medical care to support whole person health.
Tom’s advocacy also extends into Washington’s larger behavioral health community, where he is a founding member of Fourfront Contributor, a leadership and advocacy collective of four of the largest community behavioral health agencies in Washington. He is also a member of the Board of Directors for the Washington Council for Behavioral Health, and a board member for MHCA.
Other Corporate Appointments:
– Co-CEO Behavioral Health Northwest
– Chair (Former) and Board member (2008) Washington Community Mental Health Council 2008-Current
– Board Member, MHCA
– Vistage, Member
– Snohomish County Health Leadership Coalition Steering Committee (SCHLC)
– Mental/Emotional Health Committee (SCHLC) Chair
– Program Council member, North Sound Accountable Community of Health