Tom Sebastian has been with Compass Health since 1987. He started at Compass Health as the Coordinator for the Crisis Respite Residential Program. Over the next eight years, Tom was promoted to Manager, Supervisor, and then in 1995, to the Director for Adult and Older Adult Extended Care Services in Snohomish County. He moved into the role of Associate Director for Skagit, Island, and San Juan counties in 2000 and was integral in the partnership and merge with Community Mental Health Services. Tom developed the role of Chief Operating Officer, overseeing all clinical services, in 2005. Tom then moved into the role of President and Chief Executive Officer in 2007.
As CEO, Tom directs and provides overall oversight for programs, services, and activities established by the Board of Directors. Tom and the Board work together to advance the services Compass Health provides to the community while creating a supportive work environment for all staff.
Other Corporate Appointments:
– Co-CEO Behavioral Health Northwest
– Chair (Former) and Board member (2008) Washington Community Mental Health Council 2008-Current
– Board Member, MHCA
– National Executive Advisory Board, Genoa Healthcare
– Vistage, Member
– Snohomish County Health Leadership Coalition Steering Committee (SCHLC)
– Mental/Emotional Health Committee (SCHLC) Chair
– Program Council member, North Sound Accountable Community of Health