We are proud of our ability to offer Interns a broad range of experience, diverse challenges and sound professional preparation. Under the guidance of qualified and credentialed supervisors, our Interns participate in meaningful and practical internships designed to further learning goals and professional development.
To apply for an Internship with Compass Health, please submit your resume and cover letter (in a Word or PDF format only) via email to Resume@compassh.org.
In your email, please note which programs or departments interest you (adult outpatient, child and family clinic, residential, etc.) and which county you are available to Intern within (Snohomish, Skagit, Island, San Juan, and/or Whatcom counties).
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Clinical Internship Openings
Adult Extended Care – Everett, WA
Our Everett Adult Extended Care facility is currently looking for Clinical Interns!
Our Interns are responsible for providing therapy, case management, and possibly some group work with our client population of adults age 18 and up.
Weekly supervision is provided – come be a part of our dynamic and growth oriented team!
- Current student looking to fulfill their requirements for their Master’s Degree in a related field.
- Ability to commit to an internship for a minimum of 9 months (preferably 12 months).
This is a great opportunity for a current student in a behavioral science related field who is interested in getting some hands-on experience in the mental health industry!!
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative Internship Openings
Our Development & Communications Department is currently looking for a Marketing Intern to help support the agency and team at our corporate campus in Everett, WA. This intern would be responsible for the management of social media channels while also assisting on major marketing initiatives throughout the organization. Intern reports directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager.
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Write and schedule content for online channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and agency website.
- Support the various efforts of different events, which could include community events and the Building Communities of Hope Gala.
- Assist with communications with managers, graphic designers, and other vendors.
- Research and read relevant articles for social media and the website.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and review of different collateral materials such as printed brochures and flyers, promotional materials for events, social media, electronic management software, and more.
- Current students that are working towards getting their Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree and have an interest in marketing and/or social media.
- Strong organizational and computer skills required.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Social media savvy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, pull-you-in-different-directions environment and take on other duties as assigned on short notice.
- General computer proficiency, including software programs like Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to commit to an internship for a minimum of 3 months and at least 24 hours/week (3 full days).
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in getting some hands-on, real-world experience in an established and respected company. This un-paid internship requires a minimum of 24 hours/week (3 full days) and a minimum of a 3 month commitment. Schedules can be flexible to accommodate class schedules and other responsibilities.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.