Compass Health is looking for a Child & Family Therapist to join their Everett Child & Family Team!
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is interested in providing clinical care to children, youth, and families. The program also offers LICSW, LMFT, and LMHC clinical supervision for licensure!
The Everett Child and Family Team is a fun and supportive group who take pride in providing high quality care by offering individual therapy, family therapy and group therapy using evidence based practices, as well as case management services to coordinate with schools, Children’s Administration, juvenile justice and other systems that may be involved in the care of our clients.
We can provide weekly individual supervision for licensure with an LICSW, LMFT or LMHC dependent on your supervisory needs.
Families seek counseling for a variety of reasons. Sometimes circumstantial life changes can bring about symptoms of depression, anxiety, and mood disorders, or there may be challenges at school, with peers, or in the community.
As a Child & Family Therapist, you will work with these families to assess the client / youth / family functioning and needs and then partner with them to develop an individually tailored care plan to help them meet their goals and promote positive changes in behavior.
The Everett Child and Family Clinic is located on the beautiful Federal Campus, right next to Forest Park. It is the largest park in Everett with 197 acres to explore. You can keep your trail shoes in your car, and easily get outside to stretch or take a brain break on one of the wooded trails or the self-guided nature tour.
- MA/MS/MSW Degree in a Behavioral Science related field.
- Qualifies as a Mental Health Professional (MHP) as defined by WAC.
- Passionate about working with individuals with complex needs and multi-system involvement.
- A positive, solution-focused attitude when faced with conflict or problems.
- Desire to work with a fun team doing great work.
This is a full time – 40 hour a week position that offers a flexible work schedule. You can work with the program manager to decide what schedule works best for you and the program. We have a traditional work week although our flexible work schedule often accommodates client appointments at 5pm to give our families more opportunity to receive care. Because of the pandemic, this position is currently a hybrid of an office base / work from home base model of client care. In office work, is also telehealth based currently. We have excellent COVID safety protocols!
OTHER REASONS TO JOIN THE TEAM:
- 16 days of paid vacation the first year
- 12 days of sick leave the first year
- 10 paid holidays – 8 regular and 2 that you choose
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Up to 2% match for the 403B Retirement plan the first year
- 100% Vested in the 403B Retirement plan on first contribution
Job Title: Child & Family Therapist / Clinician II
Hours: Full Time (40 hours/week)
Wage: $19.53-36.12/hour, DOE