Building Communities of Hope Gala
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!
COMPASS HEALTH’S ANNUAL BUILDING COMMUNITIES OF HOPE GALA IS BACK IN 2023!
After two years of virtual galas, we’re pleased to share with you that our Building Communities of Hope Gala is back, and in-person!
Saturday, March 25, 2023 at the Tulalip Resort Casino
Don’t wait to secure your table or tickets – this evening will be filled with joy and will feature keynote speaker Dr. Gregory Jantz, pioneer of whole person care and founder of The Center • A Place of Hope, an award-winning top ten facility for depression treatment. The best-selling author of over 42 books will speak to the seven steps necessary for building emotional resilience in the face of adversity.
The evening’s program will also include a raffle and a seated dinner.
Saturday, March 25, 2023
Tulalip Resort Casino
Meet our Keynote Speaker
Dr. Gregory Jantz
The Power of Resilience: What we need in order to come back renewed, restored, and to be reset for a positive future.
The keynote speech for this year, will discuss trauma, addiction, and mental health challenges – to a strong and resilient future, Dr. Jantz will share seven keys to building strong emotional resilience.
About Dr. Jantz
Gregory Jantz is a best-selling author of over 45 books. Early in his career, Dr. Jantz uncovered a disconnect in treatment options available to people who were hurting. His work revealed that often patients suffered from depression, addiction, and other disorders at the same time. As a result, he developed a multidisciplinary treatment approach that cares for the whole person, instead of just the symptoms. His Whole Person Care approach to care changed the treatment world.
He is a go-to media authority on behavioral health afflictions, appearing on CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox, and CNN. As an innovator in the treatment of mental health, Dr. Jantz educates on a variety of therapies including nutrition, sleep therapy, spiritual counseling, and advanced DBT techniques. With a passion for helping people, he is committed to sharing his vision of balanced health and Whole Person Care.
Your support makes all the difference
This year’s Building Communities of Hope Gala supports Compass Health’s child, youth, and family programs in your community:
- Child & Family Outpatient provides an array of counseling and support services to children, youth, and families that may have emotional and/or behavioral health challenges.
- Children’s Intensive Services/Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe) supports children and their families in the least restrictive environment by honoring the family’s voice, choice, strengths, and natural supports.
- Camp Outside the Box is a camp specifically designed for children and youth in the WISe program and gives them a chance to experience a traditional summer day-camp while practicing their social skills and goals.
- The Child Advocacy Program (CAP) provides therapeutic services to children and adolescents who have been sexually abused.
- Therapeutic Foster Parenting is specialized foster care for children who have behavioral health challenges, often resulting from abuse and/or neglect. Our Foster Parents receive more support and training than state-run foster programs.
- Camp Mariposa is a national addiction prevention and mentoring program for youth who have been impacted by substance abuse in their families, and provides them with a safe, fun, and supportive environment critical to helping break the cycle of addiction.
Learn more about Camp Outside the Box & Camp Mariposa:
This night is only made possible by the wonderful support of our sponsors.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Email Jeff Patterson.