Building Communities of Hope Gala
COMPASS HEALTH’S ANNUAL BUILDING COMMUNITIES OF HOPE GALA IS BACK IN 2023!
After two years of virtual galas, we’re pleased to share with you that our Building Communities of Hope Gala will be back – in-person – next spring!
Next spring will be here before we know it, so make sure you mark Saturday, March 25, 2023 on your calendars now!
Stay tuned for more info!
Saturday, March 25, 2023
Tulalip Resort Casino
Your support makes all the difference
This year’s Building Communities of Hope Gala supports Compass Health’s child, youth, and family programs in your community:
- Child & Family Outpatient provides an array of counseling and support services to children, youth, and families that may have emotional and/or behavioral health challenges.
- Children’s Intensive Services/Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe) supports children and their families in the lease restrictive environment by honoring the family’s voice, choice, strengths, and natural supports.
- Camp Outside the Box is a camp specifically designed for children and youth in the WISe program and gives them a chance to experience a traditional summer day-camp while practicing their social skills and goals.
- The Child Advocacy Program (CAP) provides therapeutic services to children and adolescents who have been sexually abused.
- Therapeutic Foster Parenting is specialized foster care for children who have behavioral health challenges, often resulting from abuse and/or neglect. Our Foster Parents receive more support and training than state-run foster programs.
- Camp Mariposa is a national addiction prevention and mentoring program for youth who have been impacted by substance abuse in their families, and provides them with a safe, fun, and supportive environment critical to helping break the cycle of addiction.
Learn more about Camp Outside the Box & Camp Mariposa: