UDPATE (2/13, 10:00am)
Site closures today (2/13):
- McLeod Office (Whatcom County) – CLOSED
- Cordata Office (Whatcom County) – CLOSED
All other sites:
- Please contact your clinician/office to confirm appointments.
UPDATE (2/12, 2:10pm)
Monroe office will administratively close at 3:15pm today (2/12).
UPDATE (2/12, 12:10pm)
Everett Locations (Bailey Building, Dawson Place, and Federal Campus – excluding Triage Center at Bailey) will administratively close at 3pm today (2/12)
Skagit Locations that are not already closed will administratively close at 1pm today (2/12)
Coupeville Office will administratively close at 1pm today (2/12)
Oak Harbor will administratively close at 3pm today (2/12)
Original Post: 02/12/2019, 11:11am
Due to snow and icy conditions many of our sites are short-staffed, have adjusted hours, or are closed.
Even if the site you normally go it is listed open, PLEASE CALL the office to make sure you clinician is there.
- In all counties, facility based programs and Emergency Services are on duty.
- Everett Adult – OPEN
- Everett Child & Family – CLOSED (possible late open, please call ahead)
- Dawson Place – OPEN
- Lynnwood – CLOSED
- Marysville – CLOSED
- Monroe – CLOSED (possible late open, please call ahead)
- Smokey Point – OPEN
- Snohomish – CLOSED
- Skagit Child/Family – CLOSED
- Skagit Adult OP/IOP – OPEN
- Skagit PACT – CLOSED, but staff are available by pager
- Coupeville – OPEN
- Oak Harbor – OPEN
San Juan County:
- All locations – CLOSED
- McLeod (Outpatient) – CLOSED
- Cordata (WISe) – CLOSED